ICONA POP - STYLE

 Icona Pop is one of Sweden's biggest stars, including swedish house mafia, Avicii & Robyn.

 I love their music. I saw an article that they had expressed that they want them to want to even music should make you "laugh and cry at the same time," a little too extreme, but that is how I would describe it. 
Their style of dress is quite lovely. Love it. In their dress code you will find designers such as Helmut Lang. Their style icons are e.g. Prince, David Bowie and Patti Smith.

I love that they can mix black and white without being boring. With different materials and cuts;, it is possible. 

They have said in several interviews that the most important thing with style is not how trendy it is. The key is to play with different materials and colors, as art.
 Fashion is supposed to express your personality and be fun.

I love their makeup, often cat eyes and dark plum-colored lips.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar